Who Knew You Could Use "Gentle" and "Scrub" In The Same Sentence.
You can't have it both ways. Or can you? With Schaf Purifying Scub you absolutely can. It scrubs away things like dead skin cells, dirt, and makeup quickly, easily, and most importantly, gently.
This deep cleanser and scrub borrows from science and nature with its blend of white lava particles, bamboo beads, African shea butter and hyaluronic acid.
- The minerals found in our lava particles (which we sourced from France—bonjour!) help condition skin and correct imbalances.
- Bamboo beads team up with the lava particles for a double-whammy of gentle, yet effective exfoliation.
- Hyaluronic acid delivers a powerful shot of oil-free hydration.
- Gentle enough for all skin types.
- Gets you glowing with smoother and softer skin right away, while also stimulating collagen production.
- Creates a better base for makeup application, and preps skin for your best shave ever.
- For men and women.
- 100 percent natural, and suitable for vegans.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Wet your face, then massage the scrub over your skin using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. For best results, use every two to three days.
The Schaf Pact: We’re committed to improving the health and appearance of your skin with products that work for everyone—men and women, oily or dry, sensitive or not.
- White Lava
- Bamboo Beads
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- African Shea Butter
- Hyaluronic Acid
Full Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Vegetable Glycerine, Sodium Cocoyl Isothionate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Monostearate, Cococaprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii ( Shea Butter)*, Lava Powder, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate**, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate**, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract (Bamboo Beads), Mixed Tocopherol, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum. *organic **ecocert
- Artificial Colors
- Mineral Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Animal Byproducts